Each year until 2018 the Federation has held a city-wide competition for the best allotments, followed in the autumn by an awards and social evening.
The competition showcased the best individual allotments in the city as well as the best sites. Judging was done by a team of trained volunteer judges who worked to a strict set of guidelines so as to arrive at a fair result.
The social evening was a chance for us all to celebrate the hard work and inspiration of each year, and to relax and enjoy a fun evening out with old and new friends.
- 2017 Competition, Social Evening.
- 2016 Competition, Social Evening.
- 2015 No competition in 2015.
- 2014 Competition, Social Evening.
- 2013 Competition, Social Evening